POLYWIN P705 Profile System
The POLYWIN P705 standard class system is applicable for operation in most latitudes. 70mm depth and five-chamber structure largely prevent heat leakage.
Due to the careful design, POLYWIN P705 windows have a high sun throughput, and in severe frosts, they will not be frosty.
By increasing the seating area of the glass unit, the formation of condensation is reduced to a minimum.
- Number of chambers – 5
- Width – 70 mm
- Number of sealing contours – 2 (colour: grey and black)
- Frame height: outside 66 mm, inside 48 mm
- Frame height with sash – 112 mm
- By the thickness of the front walls it belongs to the profile type “B”
- Service life – 20 years
- European coefficient of thermal conductivity Uf- 1,4 Wm2K
The reduced resistance to heat transfer of plastic profiles without a steel reinforcing insert is 0.849 m2°C/W, with a steel insert – 0.815 m2°C/W.
Two reinforcement options – closed and open.
The overlap of the sash with additional stiffeners guarantees the reliability of the hinge attachment to the sash.
Increased planting depth of a double-glazed window.
The axial dimension of the hardware groove of 13 mm allows the use of anti-burglar fittings, significantly reducing the risk of burglary.